Monday, November 17, 2014

I Pray For You









I pray for you Lord
That your energy
Will never ever cease
I pray that your power
Will never fade or dissipate
Or lose its vibrancy
I pray that your love
Will never change, that
You will always walk
With me…
Whether I am wrong
Or right
I pray that you never
Tire as I do Lord, and
That you never suffer
As I always do…
But that your healing
Will always be endless
I pray to you Lord, from
My heart and its deep rivers
Found within my spirit
And my prayers are always
For my family in this world
As a whole
But today my heart prays
For your eternal well being
As I so need you Lord always
In my life everyday…
And may the blessings you
Have brought to my life return
And multiply within your
Heart and spirit as you
Receive my psalms of love
Each and every day endlessly.
Google Image Credit, 
lucaslevin.org,


No comments:

Post a Comment