Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Richness Of Your Love



My cup of knowledge is filled to the brim
Yet do I not hunger to fill it more?
Do I not cry when a drop is wasted?
For I know not what blessing was lost to me,
In that tiny drop that slipped away at Satan’s call.

Oh Holy Spirit, grant unto me a golden cup
That is never empty,  that will hold the knowledge
Of your secrets and your mysteries
For I want them to be mine so much

But let not my cup overflow and run over
Let it never be completely filled
For I want all the love of heaven
And all the riches of my heavenly Father

For is not a son a true son
That betters himself in His Fathers eyes
For the glorification  of His Father
So all may see the richness of His Fathers love.




The   Brown One  Poet
Google Image credit,
http://www.uniteministry.org/48055aa8.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment