Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Always Shared Your Love

I saw openings in the sky above me
And within I saw a tranquil sea
I couldn’t believe its heavenly beauty
I wondered why it was happening to me

To describe what I saw would be useless
For it was far beyond my mind’s words
And I was left utterly speechless
By the melodies my ears had heard

I was lifted by My God’s Spirit
Far away into heavenly skies
I tasted of the paradise promised
And its overwhelming natural high

I found myself drowning in His tranquil sea
Eating the ecstasies of His paradise above
And I knew at that moment as never before
That I was always a part of His tender love

By Wendell A. Brown
Copyrighted 2010, All Rights Reserved.   
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment