Monday, December 2, 2013

Your Spirit






Your Spirit dwells within me,
Oh yes, so deep within,
Especially after I asked you Lord
To wash away my sins…

You Spirit daily leads me,
In the reading of Your word.
Never was something so welcomed,
As its strength which is daily heard.

And I find that I am no longer lonely,
For deep inside my soul I daily see.
Your Spirits love is always very near,
Every morning lovingly embracing  me.

And I know no times of loneliness now,
No  nothing like it was once before.
For You alone rescue my heart and spirit,
Making them Yours forever more.


Wendell A. Brown
©   July 2010
Photo Image Credit,
atasteofbliss.com

a
         

2 comments:

  1. The true Gospel is now delivered as a witness Matt 24:14.

    Our heavenly Father will not put any child of his into a hell fire no matter what their sins. It never entered the heart or mind of God to ever do such a thing Jer7:31, Jer 19:5. The witness is on these websites http://thegoodtale.blogspot.com, http://thegoodtale.wordpress.com

    The word Gospel means Good Tale.
    God chose a woman to deliver Rev 12:5-6 the true word John 1:1, Acts 3:21-23 like unto Moses Deut 18:18 proving the power of God as Elijah Matt 17:3, Luke 1:17. The proof of what I tell you is in the hearing. If you love God with all your heart, soul and mind then obey God's word Matt 4:4 and prove ALL things 1 Thes 5:21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely message ~ Thank you for sharing ~

    ReplyDelete