Tuesday, September 30, 2014

God Placed You In Front Of Me




I had no choice that day but to love you
My heart could do nothing else but care
So perpetually my mind began to spin
When you sat down by my side so near

I don’t think I would have chosen You
If that moment in time was left up to me
But your Father had set in motion a plan
Where your grace would lovingly set me free

My heart was swept away so effortlessly
When you reached out taking me by my hand
I never realized my life could be this happy
Loving you much more than any human can

And it was the most magnificent of blessings
The greatest gift my eyes could ever receive
That moment in time when I became so alive
When my God placed You Lord, in front of me.


Google Image Credit,
vmiremasterov.ru.

No comments:

Post a Comment