Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Will Always Make Me Stay






The way that you look at me sometimes
Does often sweep my thoughts away
Leaving only images of your beauty
To help my mind pass the time of day

For the look that I see upon your face
Needs not words to let me know
What the look does express so vividly
For my heart does understand it so

My heart this day has learned to decipher
All the looks that you pass my way
Leaving my heart never having to ponder
Why in your life you want me to stay

For  so often as I see that special look
That you so tenderly pass my way
I am lovingly eager to return to you
A look of love in that same way.


Wendell A. Brown,
December 27, 2012
Google Image Credit,
http://ministry127.com/sites/default/files/images/article_images/4-tips-for-staying-in-love020711.jpg?1297374783
This is a reblog!

No comments:

Post a Comment