Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Inspired







Lord you inspire me to write each day
About the wonderful love in you I see
You bring my heart to constantly think
Of its blessing which I will always need

Its beautiful pure essence my eyes see daily
As I gaze at creation when the sun does rise
Finds my soul moved with very deep affection
For the dear love whose radiance fills my eyes

I am proud to let my heart speak the words
Which your Spirit has inspired me to write
About how deeply I feel for your awesome love
As its blessing of grace nourishes my life

You inspire me to share endearing messages
Of this magnificent love I am blessed to know
Bringing to life a blissful stirring of emotions
Which my heart and spirit shall never let go.



Google Image Credit,
statusmind.com


No comments:

Post a Comment