Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Beauty Of His Gift

 

The beauty of the gift You have given me
Is that each day as I sit and write
The words do always come to my mind
As I accept from You, Your love’s invite

I grasp their beauty from the air around me
Embracing this very romantic time
Where I can measure the deepness of love
That this day allows to be mine

For I have never seen Your loving face
Though my spirit has felt Your embrace
During these special times spent together
As of Your sweet love I begin to taste

You allow me to write down line upon line
Of what You know in the world is lacking
Allowing me to say it in the simplest of terms
Where many lovingly can embrace them

Feeling Your spirit as it lives in every line
As each word does tantalize their senses
Allowing their spirits to reach that place
that their hearts have always forsakened

Allowing for a sweet treasured moment in time
To let their hearts and minds run uninhibitedly free
While they dance and embrace this gift of love
That by Your grace through me they do receive.



No comments:

Post a Comment