Thursday, July 28, 2011

"I Love You"

Richer art thou beyond
the most priceless of objects,
more abundant are Your works
then they that work for You...

Your love knows
no bounds.

Your spirit holds back nothing
from those who love thee,
and praise Your most holy name.
You are a golden rose to the eye,
feather soft pillows to the touch.

To the lips You are warm sweet honey,
so tasteful and so much a delight
to the buds of my tongue.

To the Lost You are a friend,
who never forsakes one
that earnestly seeks you out.

To the Fatherless You are a Father,
beloved and wonderful in every way,
who knows no bounds in what He does
in His charity that is never ending.

To the lonely, You are a comforter,
A strong sanctuary to the weak,
as Your love is ever increasing
for those longing to find salvation.

And to me You are love, the most real
of loves that human minds who do not
know You dream of possessing, , yet
You freely give this greateat gift...
to all who ask.

Your love is so everlasting,
ever loving as it is poured
daily into my heart, for You
have rewarded my faith in
You,  and have discerned in
my heart that my words are true,
as is the love that lives within
for You is so pure.

So true is my heart as I say
I love You.   

From the manuscript "The Open Door",
Copyrighted and registered April 4, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment