Monday, May 28, 2012

The Lambs Book Of Life



For as through one man sin and death
did enter the world, so by the righteous
act of One was life given to those who
believe in His Holy Name.

And You are the blessing
that arrives to us each day
as we open our eyes to seek
You out.

You are the morning star that
rises and places a smile
of sunshine for all to see
on our glowing faces.

You are the beginnings of
our life each new day. For
we are renewed by Your
always continuing grace.

And all who embrace You
shall never be left alone
to suffer, for they shall be
free of the sting of death.

And they shall be showered
with the blessings of a loving
God , and their names will be
remembered.  For they are written
in the lambs  book of life eternally.



Wendell A. Brown,
Copyright 2010

2 comments:

  1. I Love your Poetry Wendell, your gifting is beautiful and the words given to you are full of Truth, thank you for sharing them.

    As God's Children we share freely what we have received freely that many may be uplifted and blessed. I will visit again to enjoy The Lord's nourishment.

    Christian Love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please forgive me Ann, I was a dinosaur when it came to really understanding blogs and postings. I am learning by trial and error. Your comments illuminated my heart and lifted my spirit. Thanks for the hugs. I have written for Him since 1971, but not until 2009 was i moved by His spirit to share the love i know from Him. May you be blessed and i will visit you also!

    ReplyDelete