Saturday, March 23, 2013

Faith In God



















As I found myself  doubting yesterday
Wondering what would become of me
You came to rescue me in my crisis
For you heard my cries and pleas...

You never have forsaken me Lord
As each day my daily bread you give
While teaching me silently to wait on you
You were also showing me how to live...

For our lives are never ours alone
Since they all really belong to you
So we should trust fully never wavering
Always having faith in what you do

And though sometimes so weak I  become
Often wondering where my faith does dwell
I will always stand firm on your holy word
That my deep faith in you will never fail.

Wendell A. Brown,
March 2013,
Google Credit Image,
Shi, Shi. christian-lifeme. blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Faith does seem a mystery sometimes. May we continue to learn what He would have us learn about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful blog, Your efforts are appreciable.

    ReplyDelete