Sunday, November 24, 2013

All My Love







I came to thirst for something
And for what reason I did not know
Yet the Lord, he satisfied my thirst
With sweet power I will never let go

I hungered for that special something
And deep within I felt  excruciating pains
But my Lord, he satisfied my hunger
Before I could even praise His name

When I fell into sins great hellish pit
Where it seemed my life would end
My Lord Christ, he did forgive me
As He gently washed away my sins

Before I knew what It was I needed
All my needs and wants He satisfied
Leaving me only wanting to give to Him
My heart’s praise for the rest of my life.

From "Never Far"by,
Wendell A. Brown,
Copyright June 2010,
Google Image Credit,
mydestinysharing hope.com




                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment