Saturday, November 23, 2013

Your Word





Your word always makes my thoughts stop
While making sweet dreams to begin
I embrace their magic as it flows through me
As it touches the total whole of me within

For the pure life in your words is so gentle
So very soothing and awesomely serene
And when they enter within my spirit
Everything they touch shines so radiantly

And Your spirit always seem to do this to me
With each living word which makes images stay
For the blessing of Your word daily overwhelms me
While inside each moment my breath is taken away

And my mind cannot ever stop dreaming
As I always feel Your words sweet embrace
Because in my life Lord, I could never live
Without Your word's sweet genuine taste.


Wendell A. Brown,
April 23, 2013
Google Image Credit,
lifefromwithin.blogg.se

No comments:

Post a Comment