Thursday, June 7, 2012

Sorely Missed


Swept  away from my face was the sadness
As my day slowly came to an end
Replacing it on my face was the gladness
As this hour would finally begin.

When you arms will gently embrace me
While our lips happily share a sweet kiss
Telling me with more than spoken  words
How my love your day did sorely missed.

In each day there seems a moment to celebrate
That special time when  two bind  together as one
For happiness always flavors our sweetest  moments
Bringing to our day a long awaited outcome.

We joyfully play love’s daring tug of war
At this moment to see who might be the  best
Explaining to the other with vibrant words
What today in their lives was so sorely  missed.




The Brown One Poet

4 comments:

  1. Wendell, I do so enjoy reading your poems! They definitely tug at the heartstrings. Just Pinned your site to Inspiring Blogs to Visit on my bulletin board at Pinterest and sent a Tweet, Tweet:>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharla for the hug, you are very special my sister and i will make a strong effort to always build up this site too. My primary is foreverpoetic.wordpress.com, but this was the one of the first places i shared my poems...i will share more and also visit yours! Thanks for the blessings!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for tagging on to my julesgemstonepages (wordpress) site.
    I write longer verse that I post here. I am not tech savvy enough to belong to facebook and other media. But I am happy to belong to
    www.writingourwayhome.com another free writing community.

    My spouse and I share many tender moments - as that which was reflected in your verse. Peace, always peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to check you out over at writingourwayhome.com. But thanks also for reading my poems at my sites foreverpoetic.wordpress.com and atasteofbliss.blogspot.com. Talk to you soon!

      Delete