Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"I Do Think Of"

So blissful is the
morning when in my
ears is heard the
song

The song that is
sung by angels
as they awaken
with the dawn

And go on their
appointed duties
to make a day
become so alive

With the love
of the eternal one
who dwells up in
the sky

The flowers open
wide this day and
with their beauty
give him praise

The birds in the air
spread their wings
in prayer, dancing as
they do fly on their way

And the sun so
bright does awaken,
and shines his very
best
 
For he knows the Lord
is deserving of his praise
and he will deliver
nothing less

And so blissful is
this glorious day
that is so alive
with my Gods love

That I am not
unlike the others,
for it is He alone
I do think of.
 
 
By The Brown One Poet,
Aka. Wendell A. Brown
Copyrighted 2010, All Rights Reserved.
"From The Open Door" 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment