Friday, March 18, 2011

"When Each Day I Write Of You"

As there is nothing new under the sun,
and our words we dress anew.
As the sun is daily so will I be
when I write each day of you.

For my words shall have new beginnings,
that you ears have never heard.
And all shall have the strongest impact,
even though they are only words.

And what is old shall yet be new,
as my heart speaks of how it feels.
As just for a tiny taste of your love,
from eternity blissful times I will steal.

And more than a vision you shall be,
for inside my heart you will be so alive.
So whenever I have a need of you,
I can recall you sweet smile to my mind.

So that each day I may write of you,
with soft words that are dressed in truth.
And as the sun is daily in its risings.
so shall I be in my love for you.
 
 
 
 
© 2010 From “Your Willing Slave”,
By Wendell A. Brown, Aka The Brown One Poet
All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment