Thursday, September 8, 2011

That Sparkle In Your Eyes


The fire never seems to dim,
nor the sparkle ever goes away.
Neither does it seem replaced,
by the sunshine of each  new day.

So soft are the memories of your love,
while you are away from me,
as your image does flood my mind today,
so that your face is the only thing I see.

I know that you think of me,
as much as I think of you;
because I feel it with every breath I take,
burning inside of my heart so true.

The purest treasure in my life's world,
can truly only be found in you.
The most beautiful acts of love in my day,
are found in everything you do.

Only inside my heart can one really find,
the raging fire that never seems to die.
For it is always fed each day that passes,
by that sparkle that’s found in your eyes.





Copyrighted 2010
All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment