Friday, March 2, 2012

"A Daily Love"



Your sweetness adds
life to my day, and your
word brings substance
to my bones

My soul is healed
of its sinful scars
by the mighty power
of your spirit

I can attest to the
wonderfulness of
your love, for daily
in my walk with you
I am blessed with its
loving essence.

And my day is made
so complete, because of
your completeness,
which has made me
whole

And I am thankful that
the grave has not yet
claimed me from this
world.

That I might still praise
you, everyday while i
am alive, all the days of
this my life.


Copyright 2010,
All Rights Reserved.

1 comment:

  1. Wendell,

    What a great description of the Holy Spirit's power to heal and restore us daily! I'm so glad you chose to share this!

    I don't know how to post on blogger other than as "anon." but if you want to come check out my blog, you can find me at newviewfromhere.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete