Friday, March 23, 2012

For My King

My heart awakens each day with a psalm,
Which I will joyfully recite for my King.
A psalm of tender love, a psalm of praise,
Because he means everything to me.

And on my knees I happily speak the words,
Before his presence on the heavenly throne.
And lovingly he accepts what is spoken from lips,
For he knows that their melodies are never done.

He has saved me from sin's deep darkened pit,
And from sinking into its tormented hell.
He gave his life as a eternal ransom for me,
And now my heart now each day must tell.

Of his goodness, love and tender mercies,
About how his loving grace has set me free.
How he saved a lowly sinner from certain death,
Giving me the blessing of life I would always need.

And that is why I will always tell the world
About the Salvation He alone does bring
For in my daily life , he is my everything
Because he means more than the world to me.



Copyright 2010,
All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment