Saturday, March 10, 2012

"On My Mind"


The thought of You
Fills the empty
Void in my mind…

And in my heart
I find that You are
So alive, and that only You
Can fill the emptiness…

And I cannot control myself.

No one or anything
Can ever displace Your
reality from my mind,
Or from my heart
Where it does now
Abide…

Am I obsessed?

For the true reality
Of you being with
Me stays so vivid…

So that even if I tried
My heart would never
Allow me to erase...

Your reality from deep  within.

For Your reality is
Such a golden one,
That I will daily endeavor
To bring it forth...

From within my heart
And mind.

And i will try to make every
Moment last forever
Whenever You are not
Near to me, because of my
Love for You.                                                            

"For God"

Copyright 2010,
All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment