Monday, March 26, 2012

Promise Me



Promise me your tender love,
to always be near to me.
Promise me that the dream I dream,
will also of yours now be.

Promise me a kiss each day,
and a warm tight hug each night.
promise me that when its dark,
you’ll provide my much needed light.

Promise me I’ll never see,
a sad or lonely day.
promise me I am what you need,
so much in every way.

An assurance is what I really desire,
So can you please now give to me.
Your most dear and holy promise,
That from my side you’ll never  leave.



From "Making Me A Willing Slave"
Copyright and Registered Feb 2010,
All Rights Reserved.

3 comments:

  1. thanks my brother. My 17 year old daughtr is going to love you. She loves to cook asian dishes. If i tell her that a brother is very well trained in the art of Asian dishes...she will flip. Thanks for reading my site Dicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dicky for your comments. I always know where your heart and spirit are!

    ReplyDelete