Saturday, April 7, 2012

A POEM FOR YOU


Everytime I bring forth your image
From deep within the well of my mind
My heart begins shedding joyous tears
For your beautiful love that's mine

I can never escape feeling all the emotions
For they seem to overwhelm me each day
But just like the very first time I embraced you
The raging passion of my love will always stay

I was blessed the day you embraced me
That first moment you became my friend
And ever since your spirit held me close
My life changed as I was truly born again

You have never forsaken me a day
Of the spiritual things in life I need
And I love those very special moments
When your living word we together read

While I lift up my song of sweet love to you
Your daily showers of heaven's joy begins
I humbly thank you for giving your life's blood
A perfect Easter sacrifice to forgive all our sins.

Copyright, Easter Sunday,
2012. All rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment