Thursday, February 23, 2012

"Continuous Praise"


In the morning
when I rise ...
I will rejoice
in you.

I shall praise
you LORD, for the
life that is still in
my body.

I will sing a new
song of joy and
love to you
who sustains me.

I will trust in you
and only you
throughout the day.

For so many times
in my life my judgment
has failed me, leaving
my life in confusion and pain.                                                                                                                              

But in your judgment
I will rest secure, and
peace will fill my mind.

For you can do all
things so I know
and believe that
you will do...
what is best for me.

And I will praise your
name throughout the
day from morning until
the night, and from the
night until the dawn...
continuously.



Copyright 2011,
All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment