Monday, February 6, 2012

"Morning Song"



When I see you in the morning,
my heart fills with the notes
of its soft melodic morning song.

For it is one of my most precious
joys to see your eyes, as they open
touching and filling my world.

For as I see your eyes open,
I see the quiet bliss of loves
soft serenity, and the tranquility
of its deepened joy.

I feel the flames of its love
as they engulf me, making me to
grow  in desire, making me to yearn
a little more for your love.

For they touch my heart and soul,
releasing the power of an infinite
force, so that my heart can withstand
this new source of happiness

Because when I see you, I see love
as a young rose blossoming in the
summer sun, and I know that
I will always love you.

,
From "Making Me Your Willing Slave",
Copyright and Registered 2010,
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment