Thursday, February 2, 2012

"Awakening Love"



My heart awakens each day with a song,
that I do recite happily for my King.
A song of love, a song of praise,
because he means everything to me.

And on my knees I recite the words,
before his heavenly throne.
And lovingly he accepts what is spoken,
knowing that my lips are never done.

For he saved me from a darkened pit,
from sinking into a tormented hell.
He became a ransom for me to his father,
and now my heart to all must tell.

About his goodness and  tender mercy,
of his mighty grace which set me free.
How he saved  this lowly sinner,
giving him all that he would ever need.

And that is why I will always sing aloud.
about the Salvation which he alone brings.
How in my life each day He is everything,
And  he means more than the world to me.





Copyright 2010, All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment