Friday, January 6, 2012

"The Fire In My Eyes"

 
Your eyes feed the fire in my eyes

and so gently they fan the flames

yet no smoke does arise from their fire

for their origins are far from plain


And it’s the intertwining feelings

that I feel for you inside

doing battle with my heart and my soul

as I try to keep them always mine


While their flame causes my eyes to sparkle

like the brightest stars in the sky at night

While they seem to only want to shine

for the one love who gives them life


And as your eyes feed the fires in my eyes

gently fanning their fiery flames

inside of my heart on its inner wall

is inscribed so passionately your sweet name.


From "Making Me Your Willing Slave"
Copyright and Registered, February 2010,
All Rights Reserved.    

No comments:

Post a Comment