Thursday, January 19, 2012

"The Oneness Of Love"



When I write of you,
and my love for you
I also write of God

For I know He loves me
through the love
you give to me each day

Through you I feel the
warmth and tenderness
of heaven and it is so real

With you I feel His touch
when you touch me
with your hands

And when I hold you,
i know that God holds
me so very near…also

And the times  I hear your
voice, it reminds me of
the quiet times when
when I  talk to God…

For when I think of God
I see your love, and when
I think of you, I see the love
of God…

And it shows me that
our love is so blessed
and so very complete
when we are equally…one.



Wendell A. Brown
From “Morning Prayers”
Copyright and Registered,
April 2011, All Rights Reserved                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment